I. The categories of personal data processed by the “Ștefan cel Mare” University of Suceava, in accordance with the legal principles of processing personal data provided in art. 5 of Regulation (EU) no. 679/2016
- the name and surname of the students, the name and surname of the teachers who use the educational computer application/ platform;
- the image, the voice of the participants, where applicable;
- messages, videos, files sent or any other material containing data processed through the use of the educational computer application/ platform;
- evaluation results;
- the connection data to the application / educational platform used to participate in the online courses: username and password.
II. The rights and obligations of students and teachers who participate in learning activities carried out through technology and the Internet
- they are responsible for all messages, videos, files sent or any other material processed through the use of the computer application / platform;
- use of computer application / platform will be done only in accordance with the legal provisions;
- they agree not to record, disseminate, use information containing personal data for any purpose other than that for which it was collected;
- teaching material posted by teachers must be accessible to all students in the study group (s);
- teachers can develop and use any other teaching material in accordance with the curriculum
- learning, teaching, research or other educational purposes materials, such as courses, guidance, presentations, books, textbooks, audio or video resources, etc., made available in digital or physical format, and to which there is free access, may be used, adapted and redistributed live during teaching activities through technology and the Internet, observing copyright and educational resources.
II. Data retention policy
The retention period of personal data obtained through technology and the Internet is proportional to the purpose for which the data is processed so that the data collected is kept until the end of the current academic year. Upon expiration of the retention period, personal data obtained through technology and the Internet will be deleted.