Located in the forest of Rîşca locality, at approx. 1-2 km after the forest canton. No telephone signal area.
Provides accommodation, 30-room lecture hall, offices, kitchen, dining room, laundry.
- 8 rooms with 3 beds with private bathroom
- 7 rooms with 2 beds with private bathroom
- Dining room with 40 seats
- Equipped kitchen
- Electricity generator
Landmarks in the Rîşca area:
- Râșca Monastery – Founded by Petru Rareş, 1542
- The white church of Baia – the foundation of Stephen the Great, 1457
- Slatina Monastery – founded by voivode Alexandru Lăpuşneanu
- Nicolae Labiş Memorial House in Mălini
- Probota Monastery (burial place of Petru Rares, twice voivode of Moldavia)